Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


I received these bad boys thanks to the Influenster Voxbox program and I am so glad I did. I had been wanting to try them out for a while now but I was unwilling to pay $10 for them. And after trying them I discovered that they are well worth the $10 cost. I have a problem with my nails being so weak and brittle, and if I don't have them painted all the time they brake so easily. So with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects it makes it very convenient for me, and I don't have to paint my nails as often. Not only are they a huge time saver for me but they come in so many cute designs. I wasn't completely fond of getting the zebra print but nonetheless I still loved them to death. And I can't wait to buy more :) If you want more information about the Sally Hansen Salon Effects or their other producst visit their website www.sallyhansen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment