Friday, June 8, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist


I received this amazing product through the Influenster Voxbox program, and it is the Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in the scent Paris Amour. And I gotta say that I'm completely  obssessed with this scent. I'm the type of person that prefers fruity scented fragrances and thats exactly what it is, Fruity. I had recently ran out of my favorite perfume Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and was unable to purchase another one due to my lack of funds. But coincidentally Paris Amour smells so similar to Viva La Juicy, so I'm so glad I got this. Not only is it cheaper than Viva La Juicy but I think I like it so much more than it. I will be buying another Paris Amour Fragrance Mist when I do run out. Thanks so much Influenster. If you want to check out Paris Amour and other Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mists then go to your local Bath and Body Works or visit  their website http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment